The next F100 event will be Round 4 at Rowrah and designated the "Fiona Topliss Memorial Trophy" in memory of Fiona and her family, following her passing in December after a long and dignified fight.
The winner of Pre 95 will be awarded a beautiful perpetual cup to mark this race meeting each year. Good luck to all drivers, especially those in Pre 95, while we look forward to welcoming the Topliss family at Rowrah in the Lake District, one of their most cherished destinations.
Please read the following information carefully.....
Round 4 - Rowrah
1.Entries open at 8pm on Sunday 28th July 2019
2. Entries close at 8pm on Friday 9th August 2019
3. Tyre Sales close at 10am on Saturday 10th August 2019
4. Open Practice on Friday 16th August 2019 - 09:00hrs to 17:00hrs
5. Open Practice on Saturday 17th August 2019 - 09:00hrs to 16:00hrs
6. Race Day Sunday 18th August 2018 - 09:00hrs to 18:00hrs
7. Round 4 will be performed under Motorsport UK Permit.